An aweosme blogger turned me onto Starring Rolls Bakery at Holywood Studios.
Disney Food Blog
I had never visited this Bakery in all my visits to Disney and was amazed that even this dessert lover had missed this great location. It site right by the Brown Derby Restaurant
They have a wide variety of desserts but also have coffees and simple breakfast treats such as bagels, and coffee cakes.
But by far the cupcakes steal the show!
Let me cut to the chase. I love Disney Desserts. I recently started a rating scale for them and on each trip I try a new one and write it down. So when I saw these I had to bring in resources....friends who would taste them and rate them as well. Thanks Gina!!
First up is hte Tiramisu...now Nyers know their Tiramisu and this one was an interesting find. Its not your traditional Tiramisu but rather a mouse style. The flavor was still the same and I gave this one a 4.
The presentation alone gave it that!
Next up the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake. This one got a 5 in my book and realy is my favorite dessert on property as the moment. Be warned - you must eat this in several sittings and I was lucky I had a fridge back at the resort. And really by Ny terms this is more of a muffin than a cupcake.
Its covered in chocolate flakes
Its covered with a wonderful peanut butter frosting
and inside has some peanut butter and a few chocolate pieces
Last but not least was the Butterfinger Cupcake which my friend Gina tried and let me taste! This is a monster!!! but it is simply incredible. The frosting alone sent my tastebuds into shock. She couldn't even eat half of this one so bring a friend if you want to try this.
the entire top is frosting with butterfinger covering the top
Cant wait to hit this bakery up on my next trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment