So this blog has kind of gotten lost in the dust of all my other blogging ventures. Most recently Kitchen Catastrophes with my friend Gina. However, this blog has kind of gotten lost because to be honest I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it really. I love Disney but let's face it so do thousands of others and there are hundreds of awesome disney type blogs out there. They cover things from Disney Weddings, to Disney Food, Disney travel, and disney facts and news. I am sucked into their great reads daily.
I am still not sure what direction to take this blog, other than my own disney ramblings but it needs something. There is one thing that I wish I cold showcase more and share. My disney photographs. I take hundreds of images of the place and really have made it my goal to document and capture the tiniest of details and elements there. On my recent 4 day trip I took over 500 shots. None of which even have a person in them.
So for now I think Im going to set to share with you these moments and details I have captured here. Let me know what you think of the idea and if you have a better way I can expand this.
No comments:
Post a Comment