Wednesday, May 12, 2010
a picture of disney a day keeps the doctor away....
I feel like pictures of Disney do really make the soul happier. One rough days I find myself looking through my yearly images and just feeling happy. My husband yells at me and says I am looking through the camera lens more than I am at the actual thing. I do agree with him on that one, but I guess deep down inside I feel this need to capture the moment and everything around me. The one thing that keeps me going back year after year is Disney's attention to details. I've been to Disney World more times that I can even count and so yes it can get a little monotonous in many ways. However, looking at the details and elements and back stories really make it like a brand new experience for me every time.
This is one of probably my favorite ride at Hollywood Studios right now. Love the little toys everywhere in this ride...makes you feel like a kid all over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great photo!!
ReplyDeletethanks Vanessa!!!
ReplyDelete