Monday, December 13, 2010

Mickey's Toon Town

Many of my disney memories are from Mickey's ToonTown Fair in Magic Kingdom. I remember when it was Mickey's Birthdayland and Mickey's Starland. I even recall it was one of the few locations to actually meet Mickey Mouse himself. 

So When I heard word that Mickey's ToonTown was going into the DIsney vault  sometime in 2011, I knew I had to say my goodbyes. Yes you read that right....say goodbye to a land in Disney. I am excited for the expansion and I know with every new project needs to come a revitalization of old ones, but part of me is sad to see all that Disney history go away.

In May 2010 I took a short trip down and took a few hours to explore Mickey's ToonTown again and really take in the incredible details the imagineers  put into this little corner of the World.
The next few posts will be a look at Mickey's ToonTown Fair - in all its wonderful glory.

The Disney World Blog announced this week that it will be closing in February 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment