As a child, I probably think going to Mckey's House was the greatest thing ever.
As an adult, I also think going to Mickey's House is the greatest thing ever.
I mean come on the guy has a mailbox with his face on it....
ok so it looks a little worn, but inside I feel like the imagineers got his house spot on. I know that sounds ridiculous coming from a 29 year old, but I truly feel that is Mickey had a house this is what it would look like.
Do you remember walking through Mickey's house to get to his special celebration tent?
who can't love a mouse who has a draw filled with white gloves?
Again what always gets me is that Disney doesn't care that the object is super tiny or that most people in the hustle and bustle of a park day won't notice it. Nope that doesnt matter to them, the tiniest little detail will be just as it should be, to bring the fantasy to life
I am really going to miss this and I am sad I didn't make one last trip there when we were there. I know it's FILLED with people but I really feel bad I didn't visit it one last time. It's so sad they are getting rid of it.
ReplyDeletesame here! we skipped it in august and i regret it. But ive got lots of pics to remember it by
ReplyDelete