One thing that never gets old is the magic of Disney World at night. Sure, I adore it at in daylight with all the parades and lights, and colors. However, at night I feel that Disney truly comes to life. The magic of the lighting, the fireworks and the sparkle in the trees. The energy and excitement that lives and breathes inside these parks just grows when the sun goes down.
You can capture the most powerful images at night. I think its special Disney lighting that makes you wanna keep on coming back.
My favorite night time activity in Disney is actually strolling out of the park right at closing. I like to hang back a bit and be one of the last guests to leave.
What is your all time favorite night-time activity in WDW?
I love the lighting too it really does make everything extra magic. I really like Wishes, you know that has a special place in my heart!
ReplyDeleteI love Disney at night! I can picture the scene walking down mainstreet while everyone is waving goodbye, and walking exhausted to the correct bus corral to wait for the bus. Ugh- I miss that place bad right now!
ReplyDeleteGlad you all share my love of the parks at night.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite things is when cast members stand with mickey gloves on and wave good night