Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Attractions Posters Love

So many people miss the tiny details found through the Disney parks.  I think the characteristic of  true Disney fanatic is the love of those details and the fascination with the effort that goes in to set the story. Most people walk under that train station and rush towards Main Street U.S.A.  Not me, or the countless other disney lovers out there.

I take my time and admire those attractions posters on the walls. I have grown to love them since a child.  I even bought a few of them on a trip with the husband....hoping one day to get them framed.

I knew attractions posters needed to be a part of this nursery.  How?  They are so big and they don't sell them anywhere.  So the hunt began on Pinterest, google, asking fellow disney friends. Finally, I gathered the batch...with the right pixels and sent them to print.

I found the cheapest frames and there ya go! A wall of disney attractions posters will be born.






I am still thinking of adding another 3 to the set.  It is all Magic Kingdom images and my favorite park is Epcot.


2 comments:

  1. thanks Mary they did. They are small enough so that was why. I am still debating grabbing a few more frames and adding to the collection.

    ReplyDelete