Sunday, February 17, 2013

Balloons!


When the theme came into my mind, I made a list of things that scream Walt Disney World to me.  One of the many things that I will always remember as a child are the iconic Disney Balloons.

You know the ones shaped like Mickey :)

I have always loved those balloons and I just know I will be buying one or two or three for my little guy over the years.

So I know balloons needed to be incorporated somehow.  So the search began and like most of my searching I started with pinterest and ended on etsy.  I came across a fantastic seller on etsy.
They make custom wall decals and will make just about anything you can dream up.

And she brought my dream to life with this...

So excited to apply these on the walls soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment