Well, this thing has been neglected big time. I blame it on life being crazy. I took on lots of projects over the past year or so, between work and home. The biggest reason for the update is to share some exciting things going on in our lives.
The biggest being the addition of a Baby Boy April 23rd, 2013. We are at 65 days and counting....
This weekend begins the epic transition of a junk room/dogs space/exercise room/empty room into a nursery I have been planning in my brain since that day in early August.
I wanted to share some of my inspirations here and the finished product once I make some decisions...or lack there of on things.
I have spent far too much time over-analyzing the perfect color of paint, which of the 30 bed spreads I wanted to settle on or what crib he would be sleeping in. The only thing I decided on fairly quickly was the theme. As if this were a surprise to anyone, there will be Mickey sheets, Nemo lights, or the cute Cars theme nurseries I see lately, I wanted something different.
I wanted something a bit more low-key....a bit more subtle if it were possible....something that would just surround him with what we love most about Disney.
And so the "Disney Theme Park Nursery" came to life.
No comments:
Post a Comment